08 Mar “Practically Perfect” – 2023 Laundry Trends.
When designing and dreaming of a new home your laundry isn’t usually the first room you get excited about planning. But a laundry requires careful consideration to ensure its functional and meets the needs of your family. Whilst the laundry is the “work horse” of the house it can still be a space that looks good; taking it from the forgotten space to a designer dream.
Planning a laundry as part of your whole home renovation is essential. From the outset, you must consider it as an important functional space and allow enough room for carrying out your washing, ironing, folding and drying efficiently so overflowing baskets and drying blankets don’t take over your life.
But efficiency can be beautiful too. Just like a kitchen or bathroom – two of the other hardest working rooms in the house – you can add decoration and design to the space to make it both beautiful and effective.
Laundry Tips From Len Pro Building:
- Plan and plan again – design and layout are imperative
- Functionality is the centre of your design plan
- Select your appliances first
- Include bench space for folding washing
- Invest in custom and cohesive joinery
- Consistent tapware selections with kitchen and bathroom
- Dedicated storage for dirty clothes hampers
- Drying space such as a hanging rod
- Feature splash back tiles – have fun in your laundry
- Light and ventilation
- Smart appliances
- Consider pets
- Consider access to your clothes line
Take inspiration for the below images
At Len Pro Building we will guide you from concept to completion. We have a structured process to ensure your new home is delivered to your vision, in a timely manner. We place large emphasis on communication to ensure that you will be well informed throughout the entire design and building process.
If you want to learn more about building a new home send us an email today:
email@example.com | (02) 4991 2459
Facebook: @Len Pro Building Pty Ltd